Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Okay, what's with the flamingo?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you do that mummy dearest? I like it, but I think it's better suited in the spot of the hostboard logo.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wahhhhhh...get them outa there..it was suppose to be little boxes for the new topic and reply...now I don't know how to get rid of them....can you fix it ????

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I found a brick background I would like to use on my board. How did you make the flamingo tile into a background?

    thanx, Rog
    8wk4g2

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who me???..Ya talking to me,,,the queen of low tech......I got the birds off the buttons by hitting the reset box..then I went to the browse screen and found my birds in my file and I clicked on the birds..and and bingo they went to the background...I am going to have fun practicing with this stuff.hehehehe feel the POWER..LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't be afraid to mess things up, my padawan. Feel free to be afraid, Anakin. It's normal when you're experinecing new stuff. Try blue. Then try green! Try quirky backgrounds!

    Not listen to him you must, mum. To the dark side this path will lead!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 15, 2005 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh **** they are multiplying!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh please I could say funk yesterday???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see Ello got his brick wall.."I'm a brick house uh"...I can't talk Yoda...I've tried and I sound silly..or is it "silly I must sound"??

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, Subject first, then objects, and verbs last. Just like in the olden days.

    See, I learned something in my Old English classes after all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •